48203C966 Coleman 13,500 BTU RV Air Conditioner
The Coleman®-Mach® 3 PLUS™ is one of the best RV air conditioning values available. It features a large evaporator and condenser coils with raised lance fins to help dissipate heat, has a solid 13,500 nominal BTU cooling capacity, and delivers 320 CFM (cubic feet per minute) airflow.
You can count on the Mach 3 PLUS™ for reliability. All-copper tubing and gas-flux brazed joints ensure durability and long life for your RV air conditioner. Add the optional Heater Assembly, and you’ll have 5,600 BTUs of heat for cool-weather outings.
This RV air conditioner is an all-around solid value in cooling performance. The quality built Mach 3 Plus is the world's best-selling RV air conditioner. With a 13,500 BTU capacity, it has plenty of power for most RV's and it's priced to the liking of most owners.
You can add the optional heat strip for 5600 BTU of heat to take the chill off of those cool mornings.
- Capacity (Nominal BTUH) Cooling/Heating 13,500
- Electrical Rating 115 VAC, 60 HZ, 1 Phase
- Cooling Full Load AMP’s: Compressor 11.9, Fan Motor Low – 2.7 High – 3.4, Total 14.6 15.3
- Running Watts (cooling) (80 F. DB 67 F. WB Indoor, 95 F. DB Outdoor) 1650
- Running Watts (cooling) Desert Condition (100 F. DB 72 F. WB Indoor, 120F. DB Outdoor) 1900
- Running Watts (heating) (1) 1800
- Compressor Locked Rotor Amps 63
- Metering Device Capillary Tube
- Refrigerant Charge – R-410A 12.50 oz.
- Evaporator Air Delivery (CFM) 320 – High Speed
- Unit Weight (pounds) 79.5 lbs.
- Use time delay fuse or circuit breaker (U.L. H.A.C.R. Type C.S.A.) Rated at 20 amps.
- Supply wires 12 AWG Min. (Copper)
- Full load amps:14.9 Cooling, 16 Heating w/Optional heat Strip (not included)
- 2 speed fan
- Weighs just 108 lbs.
- 115 Volts AC power / 60HZ
- 2 years parts and labor warranty...be sure and send in the warranty card after the unit has been installed
- Easy installation into standard 14"x14" roof vent.
Ceiling Assembly Must Be Ordered Separately