KING QUEST PRO™ PREMIUM SATELLITE ANTENNA
You’ll never have to be without TV again. With the introduction of the next level satellite antenna technology, your antenna choice for satellite TV is clear. The reengineered KING Quest Pro™ fully automated premium satellite TV antenna gives you the freedom to take your favorite DIRECTV® SD programming with you on the road, to the great outdoors, or anywhere you go in the continental U.S. (does not provide service while moving). Ideal for RVers, sporting and outdoor enthusiasts, tailgaters, long haul truckers or anyone with an active mobile lifestyle, the KING Quest Pro is highly portable, easy-to-use, and includes our ultramodern new clear cover – an industry first. It’s simply better, by design. KING Quest Pro works for DIRECTV SD programming. SWM adapter required for SWM-only receivers.
NEW! Industrial redesign and ultramodern, clear cover offer sleek look and leading signal strength
- Portable or roof-mountable – mounting feet included
- Lightweight, compact design with integrated handle
- Simple set-up – automatic satellite acquisition
- Easily viewable internal indicator lights keep you informed of antenna performance
- Exclusive for DIRECTV® service – SD programming
- Supports multiple TV viewing (requires two receivers)
- Weather-resistant materials withstand extreme heat/cold
- Dual coax output (for optimum roof-mount installation)
- Powered over coax cable; no external power supply needed
- Includes 50 feet of coax cable with connectors pre-installed and a power injector
DIRECTV® models: D10, D11, D12, H20, HR20, H21, HR21, HR22, HR23, H24 and HR24.
KING Quest Pro™ is not compatible with DIRECTV® Ka-band satellites. SWM adapter required for SWM-only receivers.
Service compatibility: DIRECTV® SD programming (does not receive DIRECTV HD programming)
Dimensions: 13.5” H x 18.75” W x 17” L
Weight: 8 lbs.
Signal output: Dual (supports two receivers)
Power: Powered by receiver over coax cable with in-line power inserter; receiver and power injector require 110V AC
Included with Purchase:
- KING Quest Pro™ Antenna
- 50 feet of RG6 coax cable with connectors pre-installed
- Power Inserter
- Owner’s Manual
- Quick Reference Guide